Welcome to Gardens by Ellen in North Andover, MA

More than twenty years ago, I left my teaching job and started gardening because I longed to be outside with nature all day every day. When I began my fine gardening career, I hardly knew a daisy from a marigold and never dreamed that one day I would be designing landscapes, planting trees and shrubs and caring for large properties filled with a wonderful palette of color and texture. At that time, I knew I just needed to be outside. From those humble beginnings working alone in small gardens, I found myself taking on more and more gardens, caring for bigger and bigger properties, hiring helpers, buying trucks, establishing nursery relationships and, and, and..... I write this at the end of March as I eagerly anticipate the start of yet another landscaping season outside with the plants, soil, sun and all creatures great and small.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Tender images


No comments:

Post a Comment